Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FATIGUED


J.Crew Jacket - Similar // J.Crew Tee // Madewell Shorts // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bracelet // Target Watch

Let me tell you something.  My hair has been fighting back lately.  Believe it or not, my hair doesn't not have a natural wave.  What?  Ya, I know.  I bet you didn't know that - not.  Anyway. the left side used to curl just the same as the right and now it won't.  So I think it's time for a real cut again.  I'll marinate on that decision a little longer but it definitely needs to be chopped.  Just the thoughts swirling in my head as of late.  Also, this is another shorts outfit.  Pretty self explanatory I'd say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}